If you run a WordPress site with targeted pages for different countries and/or languages and you do not want to bother renewing your license each year, this HREFLANG Tags Lifetime License is for you.
HREFLANG Tag implementation is highly encouraged by Google*.
- Creates a new meta box under Posts, Pages and selected Custom Post Types named HREFLANG Tags.
- Supports all languages that WordPress supports, plus we can add any custom languages that are not included. Create a ticket here to request new languages.
- Integrates with WordPress Multisite.
- HTML Generator – Generate HTML code instantly for use on your non-WordPress websites
- Bulk Editor – Save yourself the hassle of opening each page, post or product one-by-one and use this tool to update all your entries in one convenient location. New with version 1.4.5+, improved Bulk Editing capabilities, including the ability to save and delete all your HREFLANG Tags in one click. Comes with a Master Template that you can use to set all your posts and pages default tags in one click!
- Validation Tool – Test your hreflang implementation directly fron the meta box you are working from. No more external tools or waiting for Google to index your pages
- HTML Language Attribute – For improved SEO, you can now set the <html lang=””> per post or page. New in version 1.4.5+
- Bulk Validation Tool – Do you use our Bulk Editor to enter all of your tags? If so, you no longer have to check the validation results page-by-page. View all of your validation results in one place with our brand new Bulk Validation Tool. New in version 1.6.0+
What does Google say about hreflang tags?
Watch the video below to see what Google says about using hreflang tags
What do I get with HREFLANG Tags?
- You get our latest version of HREFLANG Tags
- FREE installation and implementation support
- LIFETIME free upgrades
- LIFETIME premium support
Very good plugin works without errors, it is checked in the Google Search Console. Thank you, David!
Sincerely, Vladimir Shatalov
HTML Generator for non-WordPress sites
You can instantly generate the HTML code to copy and paste on your static HTML websites.
Please watch this short video demonstration of the HREFLANG Tags Generator for HTML sites.
Who should use this plugin?
Google recommends the use of hreflang tags if the any of the following are true:*
- You keep the main content in a single language and translate only the template, such as the navigation and footer. Pages that feature user-generated content, like forums, typically do this.
- Your content has small regional variations with similar content in a single language. For example, you might have English-language content targeted to the US, GB, and Ireland.
- Your site content is fully translated. For example, you have both German and English versions of each page.
*Source: Search Console Help (Google)
You can access all your pages and posts here and add your hreflang tags, all in one convenient place.
Please watch this short video demonstration of the HREFLANG Tags Bulk Editor.
Important: Make sure that your provided hreflang value is actually valid. Take special care in regard to the two most common mistakes:
Missing confirmation links: If page “A” links to page “B”, page “B” must link back to page “A”. If this is not the case for all pages that use hreflang annotations, those annotations may be ignored or not interpreted correctly.
Incorrect language codes: Make sure that all language codes you use identify the language (in ISO 639-1 format) and optionally the region (in ISO 3166-1 Alpha 2 format) of an alternate URL. Specifying the region alone is not valid.
Now you can test your hreflang tags directly from the meta box.
Please watch this short video demonstration of the HREFLANG Tags Validation Tool.
Questions regarding our HREFLANG Tags Lifetime License
*This plugin satisfies the requirement mentioned under International Targeting in Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster’s Tools). Google has not endorsed this plugin.