Frequently Asked Questions
What happened to HREFLANG Tags Lite?
Our Lite plugin is still available to download via the WordPress repository. However, we are only going to be doing bug fixes or adding new languages, if needed. New features will only be available through one of our licenses.
Do you offer refunds?
We will gladly issue a refund within 30 days, no questions asked. Please allow up to 72 hours for your refund request to be processed.
If I need help setting up hreflang on my website, where do I get assistance?
We are more than happy to help you set up hreflang tags on your website. Most websites can be completely setup in less than 2 hours (please allow up to 24 hrs). You may purchase Hourly Rate Work here. Please make sure to set the quantity to 2. For especially large websites, we reserve the right to refund your purchase or request that your purchase more than 2 hours.
What does Google say about hreflang tags?
Watch the video below to see what Google says about using hreflang tags
What do I get with HREFLANG Tags?
- You get our latest version of HREFLANG Tags
- FREE installation and implementation support
- You get free upgrades for LIFE!
- You get free Premium support for LIFE!
Who should use this plugin?
Google recommends the use of hreflang tags if the any of the following are true:*
- You keep the main content in a single language and translate only the template, such as the navigation and footer. Pages that feature user-generated content, like forums, typically do this.
- Your content has small regional variations with similar content in a single language. For example, you might have English-language content targeted to the US, GB, and Ireland.
- Your site content is fully translated. For example, you have both German and English versions of each page.
*Source: Search Console Help (Google)
The price is more than I want to pay. Do you have plans that are less expensive?
We also have Standard Licensing! Take a look at our annual plans here.
*This plugin satisfies the requirement mentioned under International Targeting in Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster’s Tools). Google has not endorsed this plugin.